| 1. Use a mixing bowl to blend the sugar and butter add the SR Flour + salt together mix into bowl with the milk.
2. Knead into a dough and roll out 15mm thick. Use a 60mm diameter cutter to form the Scones
3. Place on a flour dusted Baking tray and brush the tops with milk.
4. Bake at 220 c For 10-12 mins
5. Leave to cool the Scones
6. Split the Scones and Spread Manuka Honey or Strawberry Preserve on each side.
7. Whip the cream and carefully stir in the Baileys Cream fill each Scone and place back together. Tips
- You can of course use any honey and your prefered liquer
Manuka is pricey but the taste is prefered.